Sunday, 1 December 2013

R.I.P Paul Walker

It's one of those Sundays when you wake up receiving a text from your sister which reads " Tas...Paul Walker is dead. Died in car crash". All I did was replied "LIAR!!" and obviously she got annoyed and told me to google it. 

I was devastated to find out that it was TRUE. My one true high school crush till now has actually left us. He died in a car crash while test driving his newly purchased Porsche. His friend was driving it while he was the passenger. Somehow lost control and hit the lamp pole.  

I remember I first laid eyes on him in the movie PleasentVille starring Reese Witherspoon and of course Paul Walker. He was so young and fresh. Then he appeared in She's All That, playing the mean un-popular guy. 

It all began from there. Where I was drawn into his deep sea blue eyes. Such mesmerising moment. "sigh"

Was just looking forward to Fast & Furious 7 , with him, and Jason Statham. May you Rest In Peace Paul William Walker IV




No comments:

Post a Comment