Thursday, 7 March 2013

Prep-O

Couple of days left and just literally finished my Bunga Telur (pasang net) with the help of Dianah. Thank you!! 

Now next on my agenda :

Fri - Clean up my stuff and throw away ALL crap that I have no use for!!I intend to get emotional to my stupidest stuff which I will just end up transferring them to the boxes instead of trash. So note to self. THROW ANYTHING THAT YOU HAVE NOT USED IN THE PAST 6 MONTHS *wek wek*

Sat - Do hantaran & Deco etc combine em and keep em nicely in the boys room since they wont be back till Wednesday
       - Dress fitting at 4pm

Sun - Pick up cleaners and bring to new home to let them scrub while I rest with a glass of lemonade. Mommy will do the ordering around
        - PRAY hard for my PERIOD to come fast!!

Mon - Work & room tidying. Last minute shit. I'm sure Friday it wont be settled

Tues - Call up dress shop & Tux for pick up. 
          - Make appointment for waxing and mani pedi
          - Come home and relaaaax

Wednesday - WORK HALF DAY!!
                       - Clean Dianah's room and pack remaining clothes into luggage and pack for our "wink wink"

Thurday - Wake up late. Relaaaax and wait for berinai lady to come by! 

Friday - BECOME his WIFE!



Ps: PLease get well soon tazzy wazzy


No comments:

Post a Comment