Saturday, 2 February 2013

BurgerLab

There is a craze going round town on this new awesome burger joint in PJ where they serve charcoal burger buns with variety of handmade patties. 

My family, we decided to try out this most talked about burger joint called My BurgerLab. It opens at 5pm - 10 pm. However, apparently my cousins who are regulars they mentioned that by 8pm usually the burgers are sold out. 

After a long turn in PJ finding the place, we finally got there at about 6pm and the place was already packed with people. The line to order was long but the best part it was fast moving. The menu is creative. 

However, if you were to visit their FB page, they mentioned that they wanted to give us an affordable burger . I quote below from their About Us page :

That's why we've decided to take matters into our own hands and created a selection of what we call the 'just-right' burgers at affordable prices. 
To me, it was pricey indeed. Burger bill for 6 people came up to RM 124 and we ordered their best selling burger called A+ . We decided to take mommy and daddy there to try tomorrow since they were busy today.  

My review on the burger is it was delicious I didn't quite like the french fries though. Too much thyme seasoning for me. But they boys loved it. Now I understand what the craze is all about. I am willing to pay for a good burger like that. But I am just you know......they mentioned the above but price still mahal! 

We had a fun time. After so long, all 5 of us, brothers & sisters managed to go out together. Plus, since I am getting married next month, it just made a perfect day out for us to spend time with each 
other. Gonna take Ikhwan there one of these days. He is a sucker for burgers! 

Go check out the place for yourself. It's worth it if you are a food lover! Burger lover to be precise. Excellent burgers they serve! 
















No comments:

Post a Comment