Saturday, 8 December 2012

Adulthood

In 3 months, I will be someone's wife. In 3 months, I will be starting a new journey, a new life, a new adventure. With the man of my dreams. With the man I long to be with. With the man I chose to be with and spend the rest of my life with. To start a family with. To grey with. And part with once the time has come. He is the man of my dreams, my choice, my fairy-tale. My PRINCE.

I am not getting cold feet on spending to rest of my life with him. Instead, I am counting down the days to embark on this new life, which I am awaiting to begin. To start. To live. To feel. All these will be happening in 3 months time. 

I want to be the best wife. The best soul-mate. The best companion. The best mother to his children. And the best life long partner for him. Love....Such a simple word. But such a huge meaning that cannot be described. Even by the dictionaries. Mean nothing like what I feel. What we look for. What we long for. What we dread for. And I am proud to say .....I found my LOVE. I understand LOVE. I can feel LOVE. 

Insya Allah, this LOVE, this feeling, inside of me, whenever I see him smile, laugh, sneeze, dance, jump, or even when he is down, will NEVER go away. Will never disappear.. Amin! To those who have found love, please embrace it with all your heart and soul. For I know it is the greatest and most wonderful feeling. And for those who have not found their LOVE, don't stop looking look at places and at men that has not been taken by a woman please  

Tomorrow I shall officially be 25. To me that means adulthood. No longer early twenties, or young adult. I am an adult tomorrow. And I am so glad, that at this age, I have found everything I could ask for and hope for in life. I found the job I want. The man I dream for. And the future I longed for.

I am so deeply appreciative at what I have now. What I will  be having soon and what I will be trying to get, to have. Alhamdulillah. After 25 years of being on this planet, I survived and made it through. Thanks to my parents, siblings and the most important person who helped me succeed to where I am today, is the man I will be marrying soon. He was and still is my guardian angel from Allah. Just for me! 

Have a pleasant Saturday night and wonderful Sunday tomorrow. Cheers!  

No comments:

Post a Comment