Wednesday, 21 November 2012

What's your Flavour !

Oh my freaking goodness!! Opened my email literally 5 minutes ago and I saw an email from Nuffnang Malaysia. 

Dear Nuffnanger,

You are cordially invited to the Baskin Robbins Finale this Friday! Details of the event are as following:

Date: 23 November 2012 (Friday)
Time: Registration starts at 7:00pm 
Venue: The Square, Publika

TWO (2) invites have been reserved under your name and email address at this point. Kindly fill in your details to confirm your attendance by 10:00 am, 22nd November 2012 (Thursday)

Upon registration, you and your plus one will be getting a Baskin Robbins T-Shirt each in order to redeem your free flow of Baskin Robbins ice cream! :D Also, do remember to provide us your T Shirt size in the form above ya. :)


Cheers,

Anne Cheah
Senior Community Executive
Nuffnang Sdn. Bhd.


My 2012 year is ending tremendously !! It started so well with my Merisik, and engagement and new job and soon JLO concert. AAAAH... I am so excited!! I finally get to attend a real blogger event and eat BASKIN ROBBINS for FREE as much as I want. Screw diet for Friday !! One brain-freeze coming up!

Will take as many pictures as I can with Vivy from Proudduck. Been wanting to meet her for quite sometime now and I will! She is one of the celebrity blogger's who will be attending for the Vote your Flavour thingy. Yeay for me! My plus one is no other than Ikhwan Sha.

Feel kinda bad though for my siblings. Not being able to eat Free-Flow of Ice cream. I can only bring ONE extra person. So rather than picking amongst the kids, I pick Ikhwan Sha. With that I have promised to only take Murshid, Harith and Dianah with Mommy too for Baskin on Saturday!

Thank you Nuffnang for this wonderful opportunity! 


No comments:

Post a Comment