Had my lil pixies come by last Sunday to help out on my wedding door gift. We sat there from 11.30 am up till 4.00pm and finished not half. nit quarter but one third of the door gifts.
They were so helpful. And Dianah, was forced to help. Hahaha!! That was fun! We were just sitting there in silence while Dianah was singing along to the music she had on. Working..working and working.. Until the supplies finished!
Then Faiz my cousin came by the house. Bugged my soul he wanted doughnuts. Gave him money and sent him off to get my sweet pixies some tea-break snacks.
After finishing, we 4 headed to the condo for a swim. Played stupid t-shirt game that we used to play with Ikhwan Sha when we first started dating. Well, the game is very fun and hard! Challenging too. How? Here goes
1. Each player get a t-shirt
2. Swap the t-shirts between each other
3. Other players must knot up their opponents t-shirt into the hardest knot ever
4. All t-shirts must be dropped to the bottom of the deepest end of the pool.
5. All players must swim and dive to get their t-shirt and untie the knot whilst in the water. Meaning when your out of air, you must drop the shirt, come up for air, and dive back in to undo the knot
6. Once your shirt is un-done, wear the shirt and yell out "GAME"
Sound insane? Try it and let me know. After swimming, we were starving. Took them out to Festival Mall for Sushi dinner. And the day ended with all of us hitting the bed early.
This weekend, they are coming by again to help and this time we are bringing along Lil Farah for swimming. Am so excited that I bought her her first pair of baby swimming suit and float just now. Can't wait to see how cute she will look in the swimming suit and in the pool.
Oh....and swimming this weekend will ONLY start, once we hit our target for the wedding door gift for this Saturday.