Saturday, 28 July 2012

Man vs Food

Oh dear gawd ! I am so freaking full from dinner. Ikhwan and me went for dinner together after watching The Dark Night Rises and it was awesome ! I LIKED it. Anyway, after the movie, we headed to Paddington House of Pancakes to break our fast.

We had the Ramdhan Buffet and it was worth every penny. Seriously! It cost RM55++ per head for adults and they have a special menu for the buffet. The best part is, they prepare the food upon your order. So it is FRESH from the kitchen.

We ate so many freaking things. And if we were to have eaten like that, it would have cost us a bomb. Pictures? Sorry we were too hungry and excited when our plates of food kept arriving and arriving to our table.

The Buffet consists of if I'm not mistaken 15 types of main dish and 7 types of dessert and 4 types of drinks. With nachos as well. Oooish. Ikhwan was eating like a duke. Literally.

During in between breaks we were talking bout our previous relationships and laughing about it. How childish we were back then or how much we have changed and grown up. We even spoke about how we were back then in our early stages of our relationship. It was amusing and like geeze....I did that? I was like that? Seriously?? Kind of conversation. It was fun in a weird way.

Anyway,Ikhwan had like 5 plates of dishes laid in front of him and he was taking a bite from ever plate for every mouth he had. It's like he was going bonkers with all the choices of food. The look on his face was amazing. Seeing him light up over food. I love him!

We sat at Paddington till 9.30pm and decided to give up since we couldn't stuff ourselves no more. *sigh* What-a-meal we had. I think if they were open till 11pm, Ikhwan and me would continue ordering. 

Our date ended early for the first time :( cause I am working tomorrow! A girls gotta do what a girls gotta do. EARN more for my wedding! Wedding plans? Hmmm please don't ask. I gotta prepare for my TBE exam on the 3rd of August and pass it first then Ikhwan and me will really seriously start all the wedding preps.

No comments:

Post a Comment