Sunday, 17 June 2012

Anger-Let-Loose

I have never  had a more fucked up day than today. Excuse my language but I have had enough with this and boy can't I wait to walk away! I am so frustrated I dunno how to let my anger go. So here goes. Trust me I am so certain I will get a comment or text soon saying "Don't throw your dirty laundry in public la ok" FUCK I care!! You're getting worst as days go by! EVERYONE sees it, and EVERYONE can't stand this shit from you no more. There will be a day (which happened earlier and you used us and left us after that) where you will need us again and trust me , when that day comes, WE ALL wouldn't give a shit already. In fact, that is also happening now, as we speak!

She has this really fucked up character where you can only sit with her for 5 minutes and you will feel annoyed. Ask anyone. She acts like she is so smart and knows EVERYTHING. And one thing I HATE the most is whenever she sees you, she will comment IN FRONT OF EVERYONE, why your shirt like that, why your hair like that, OMG you're so fat!!

But guess what?? SHE is the FATTEST one and her dressing sucks and her hair is so dead and dry and if I were to open my mouth and say back " umm I think your fatter than me!" She will pull this one fucked up face and say "got nothing nice to say no need talk." Hahahaha....like wtf RIGHT?

And I was excitedly telling her about a story at work with my client and she asnwers so Fucking arrogantly .Oh have you offered him the best so he will sign up with you? Take the initiative to give him better than what other companies are giving him and I keep repeating, I CAN'T cause this is not my company and it runs on standard T&C. 

She answers, no... I am sure you all can do better surely you can request better offer. I mentioned again, what we have given him is what I have requested for the BEST and it's up to there. The rest is in his hands weather wanna sign with us or not. She answers, NO! Sure there is better ....and she starts talking like as if I am dumb using oh not so big words.Yeah! So you think you are a manager you know how to negotiate? Hahahaha.....I have done SALES LINE longer than you and I am certain I am better at it than you! That is A FACT!!

And if she wants to go NOW everyone must go now. And if she wants to talk bad and criticize anyone SHE can! No one else can! I have been so freaking patient with her character and I have had ENOUGH! I am putting a stop to this and you can rot for all I care.

Always behave so argh!!!!! I dunno what word to use . Even Bitchy is not good enough! That is how bad it is. Oooh and I accidentally mentioned the other bitches name in front of her, ACCIDENTALLY! She barked and barked but you wanna know what? The new toy in her neighbourhood has more say to her than any of us. 

"Oh, he scolded me when I say about... like...He keeps scolding me...!!!"

It is so FUNNY how someone you JUST met 3 months ago who obviously is just being nice can SCOLD you and you listen and can talk and mention her name and it is FINE! hahaha

You have always listened to other people and they are the only ones allowed to scold you and you will listen. You think how much will outsiders care if you listen or not. NONE!! Stop being a dumb fuck! STOP it...It is so fucking annoying. DUMB FUCK!!! 


Hate the sentence "Oh he scold me when I say ....or he scold me for....he scold me for...." WHO CARES!!! Who is he?? NOBODY!! Let us see how long he will stick around! Then I wanna laugh out loud. ARRRRGHHGHGHG!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Can make such a HUGE issue on where to eat and wanna cry and shout like as if "Oh my life is so terrible". Did it EVER once occur to you WHY your life is terrible? IT IS YOU!! Driving everyone around you away cause of your fucked up behaviour. Let me say it once loud and clear! YOU ARE NOT GREAT! YOU ARE NOT SMART NOR THE CORRECT ONE ALL THE TIME. YOU ARE SO IMPATIENT. YOU ARE RUDE. YOU ARE TOO SENSITIVE. YOU ARE A SADIST. YOU ARE STUBBORN AND STUPID. YOU ARE ARROGANT. YOU ARE ANNOYING. YOU ARE IMPOSSIBLE TO LIVE WITH!!!!! YOU ARE MORE AND MORE . 

HAVE SOME PRIDE AND DIGNITY AND STOP SELLING YOURSELF SO LOW. BITCH!! DON'T HAVE TO DROP EVERYTHING AND GO JUST BECAUSE ONE MR. I-JUST -MET KEEPs ASKING YOU TO TEMAN HIM HERE OR THERE. And I am so pissed that you could stop to buy HIM groceries when you told me" we go tomorrow la buy the stuff to cook. I am so tired!" STOP PACKING FOOD FOR HIM LIKE HE IS YOURS!!! SMART PEOPLE ARE MAKING USE OF YOU DUMB ASS!!! ONCE IS ENOUGH! YOU WANT IT TO HAPPEN AGAIN? HAHAHAHAHA


No comments:

Post a Comment