Thursday, 10 May 2012

Untitled

I saw the present you gave her and waited for mine but never received it
Again you did it, with the gifts,in front of me purposely to hurt me
I was there when we surprised her with a cake for her birthday and again waited for mine but never heard the sound of music 
She doesn't give you anything too but only do you demand from me to give you some when she has more than little old me
He speaks worst towards you then me but I am the one you label as the worst of them all
Yet they all get everything they hope and ask for
I stand on my own two feet since the very day I had my own strength, besides what you're suppose to do for me as your duty speaks
But somehow you say I'm ungrateful
I try to live on my own , you make such a big fuss and demand me to come home
But what did I get as I walked through the door, nothing but sorrowfulness and regrets for considering to come back
You calculate every petty detail with me, but none with them
The worst of all that I hate what you do is when I see the emptiness in your eyes when you look at me
The person you think I am , the person you despise , the person you call your own.


Can anybody out there hear me?
Cause I can't seem to hear myself
Can anybody out there see me?
Cause I cant't seem to see myself
There's gotta be a heaven somewhere
Can you save me from this hell?
Can anybody out there feel me?
Cause I can't seem to feel myself

I'm Losing my way
Keep losing my way....
Can you please help me to find my way??


"The one thing that I have always longed for is something money can never buy"

No comments:

Post a Comment