Sunday, 19 February 2012

Nick of Time

I have been running up and down doing last minute preparations for the engagement. Better yet we are adding few stuff and ideas here and there and deleting some. Which is causing me tension and when I refer it back with Ikhwan, he adds the stress cause god knows what is going on on his side of preparations.

We would both then argue just because of stupid silly pelamins, clothes colour, and hantaran etc which is NOT making me pleased. We shouldn't be arguing. But people around us are pissing us off that the end park would be on each other. But Ikhwan is so sweet to text me saying he is sorry and didn't mean to hurt me on purpose and that he loves me and wants to marry me..*melts*

How can I stay mad after receiving a text like that!  I am the luckiest girl ever to have found a wonderful man like him. I seriously wish we could skip all these preparations and step by step procedure and just get married with the tok kadi in the mosque and be done with it. Cause I seriously cannot wait to be his wife and stay in the same house with him.

Cook dinner and watch Tv together. Wake up together and get ready for work and have our goodbye kisses...*sigh* I want all that NOW..I hate this preparation part with guest list and buying things and renting stuff and bla-di-bla-di-bla Hurry up time. Please be March 2013 already!

2 comments: