Tuesday, 21 February 2012

Happy Happy Joy Joy

I am extremely excited and happy today. Just got off the phone with Ikhwan and it's all set. This Saturday, the both of us shall be shopping for our "hantaran" items. And THE RING !! That's the most exciting part. His ring and my ring.. *smile*

I am certain it is gonna be a long day BUT a funnn long day. Where to go? What to do ? What to buy. Actually, we know what to buy and what we need. All left is where to buy it and which shop has the cheaper same or even better product / goods. This is gonna be capital fun!!

Hurry Saturday. Hurry Saturday. I miss Ikhwan so much. Last I saw him was Friday and I am practically dying here. Can't hardly wait to cross out the days on my calender till it reaches the heart shaped Feb 25 on my desk calender. Sings HAPPY HAPPY JOY JOY in a very irritating high toned voice



No comments:

Post a Comment