Saturday, 24 December 2011

Blog Award

Came across Nuffnang's blog award post which was recently held at Putrajaya Marriot. They posted the pictures of the occasion for us readers to view. And it looked fabulous. Wish I was invited for it. Guess I must be a top blogger to be invited to all these then. *sigh* ...It's okay Tas..you are new to the blogging world.

I went through the blog winners and you know what? Their blogs are so exciting...I mean...I didn't even realize I was up till 4.30 am reading through Xiauxue's blog since she took home THE ultimate blog award. I read from her first entries back in 2003 and boy, I could see the difference in her writing as how she matured in life and words. She has been blogging for 8 years! Seriously check out her blog! I am still not done reading ALL her entries.

Wonder how they find all the time to snap pictures and post every detail up in their blogs. The reason why I started blogging was after reading Proudduck. I just LOVE the way she writes, her everyday life, and her FASHION...omg I seriously LOVE her fashion. I in fact wanna ask her to be my stylist. But the cheap cheap brand version unlike the designers she uses.


Winners for Nuffnang Asia-Pacific Blog Awards 2011
Best Photography Blog – Photoblog.hk
Best Geek Blog – Geekout.ph
Best Food Blog – LadyIronChef.com
Best Fashion Blog – Cheeserland.com
Most Original Blog Design – EatShowandTell.com
Best Parenting Blog – Childhood101.com
Best Travel Blog – JustWandering.org
Best Entertainment Blog – Beautifulnara.com
Best Lifestyle Blog – Jenniepperson.com
Hidden Gem – Googlygooeys.com
Best Micro Blog – KennySia.com
Most Influential blog – XiaXue.sg
Region’s Best blog – XiaXue.sg


No comments:

Post a Comment