Thursday, 17 November 2011

The start of something new

I honestly need to start something new. Try something new in life. How can I be an entrepreneur if I don't do it now or soon. I am not getting any younger. And the world is changing tremendously. In business, marketing and economically. Life is changing. Kids now-a days are much more into stuff compared to me when I was their age. I mean how do I keep up in this world?

I have decided to embark on a new journey. I need to find my true inner self and list what I am capable of doing.  Business wise obviously. I have always dreamt big. But never put my foot down on my dreams. I just realized that I would always come up with some stupid excuse and reason why I won't be able to do what I wish to do. 

It is either I don't have the funds for it, talent or even time. This has got to stop. No one became successful in doubting themselves or even putting things at pause. It's about time I wake up and smell the coffee. Looking through my old diaries, I realized I had so many ideas when I was young in what I want to do when I grow up. Big mistake ever! I should have done all that back then. Now, other people have successfully done what I longed to do. And somehow I feel the ideas are not as unique as they use to be. No use crying over spilled milk.

I need help in ideas. This is where I am reaching out to you all. My readers. I would really appreciate it if each of you would spare a couple of minutes taking part in my survey, which you can find at the top tab of my blog.Answer simple questions and you can help me figure out what my next big thing would be. Business wise of course. And then, I could take it from there and who knows, someday just someday I could reach out to you in many ways you and I would never know. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment