Monday, 28 November 2011

Lil Rascal

My aunty and little cousin, Farah came over for dinner last night and slept over. Oh my goodness...isn't she the most adorable little thing ever created . We couldn't get enough of her. She was up till 3am with us watching TV and our lil rascal was wide awake laughing, drooling and obviously crying dramatically when she gets angry that she can't reach for her pacifier.

She is only 5 months old. She is such a happy baby. She hardly cries and she laughs a lot. It's so nice to carry her and hear her excited voice giggle. But she drools like oh goodness...She farts a lot too. Hahaha...a cute type of fart. And I noticed every time she farts, she will carry her both legs up and reach her hands to her toes. And out comes the cutest fart. I can imagine the fart as small little cute circle bubbles. Weird I know!

She was so adorable, I decided to wrap her up in the blanket like a Baby Jesus. And guess what! She enjoyed it...she did not fuss about at all. She actually fell asleep whenever we wrapped her up.I was also forcing my aunty to allow me give her Fruit Juice. When I say fruit juice I mean freshly squeezed ones. So I made apple with celery juice for her and made her drink. Her face..was priceless. She hated it so much. We were having fun putting the bottle in her mouth and she kept refusing to suck it. I love her so much! Wanna bite her cute nose!! ARGH!!


FAST ASLEEP 

LIKE AN ADULT POSITION

ROLLING HERSELF IN THE BLANKET & CRYING IN FRUSTRATION

AFTER "RESCUING" HER FROM SUFFOCATING

ALL WRAPPED UP LIKE "BABY JESUS"

SO CUTE!

FAST ASLEEP IN MY ARMS

LAUGHING AT THE WOOF WOOF SOUND I MADE

AGAIN ASLEEP ALL WRAPPED UP

APPLE & CELERY JUICE FACE REACTION

HER REFUSING THE BOTTLE OF JUICE



DIANAH EDITED HER PICTURE



LOVE YOU FARA!! I AM YOUR NO 1 FAVOURITE COUSIN!!!

4 comments:

  1. Laughed my head off,the part when u said, if she farts, u'd imagine her farting small circle bubbles...Just too cute...i'm her Nr.1 FAN!!! IR

    ReplyDelete
  2. Baby fart how can we ever feel disgusted!The sound is just too cute especially coming out from a small "thing" like that :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. what with the word baby j, aren't there any other words that can best described

    ReplyDelete
  4. sorry if the word baby jesus offends you but its just a way of saying it..its not like she is jesus / baby from jesus.

    ReplyDelete