Tuesday, 1 November 2011

Kim Kardashian's 72 days of marriage

At 12am my younger sister came knocking on my door waking me up from bed and broke the news to me!! I was immediately DEVASTATED !! Today on the Radio, alot were making fun and jokes about her short marriage.Word of advice, no matter how we much we hate the person, we should never talk about the break-ups because we will never know how in LOVE they were and of course Karma.

After spending $2Million on an engagement ring and a whooping $10Million on the "fairy-tale" wedding, the marriage lasted for only 72 days under  "irreconcilable differences" in her divorce papers, and said in a statement that it was "not an easy decision."Shocking??Not quite. I do love Kim K. don't get me wrong but I utterly hate Kris Humphries so much. If you are a Keeping up with the Kardashian's follower, you will know what I mean.


Kris Humphries,26, who plays for the New Jersey Nets is such an a**hole on the show. He doesn't treat Kim K. right and the family too. I hated him so much on the show. He needs to put a sock in his mouth. But i guess Kim K herself couldn't bare with him no more.I am partially glad they are not together anymore and also not cause I pity her.


Sometimes things just don't work out and they happen for a reason. I wonder who would she fall in love with next. Hope it's someone who can treat her right just like how Lamar treats Khloe






Pictures: Courtesy of Google



No comments:

Post a Comment