Thursday, 10 November 2011

Disney Princess Wedding Gowns

Oh my goodness. Came across this fantastic wedding gown collection, inspired by Disney Princesses. How beautiful they are. *sigh* How I wish fairy-tales really do exist. I want dresses like these. I just feel like wearing each and every piece to the mall, dinner and everywhere. It's too pretty to not wanna wear them every single day.

Who started the trend that wedding gowns are only meant for wedding days?? I wanna have a one on one talk with that dooshbag. Why can't we all wear any of these dresses any day we wish to feel like a real princess as we walk out the door? Call me crazy but I am just too in love with these dresses.How on earth do brides pick just one dress for her wedding. I would go bonkers.


No comments:

Post a Comment