Monday, 7 November 2011

Blueberry Cheesecake

Work tomorrow!! I just finished baking a blueberry cheesecake for an order I have. So tired. Was out all day. Went to Giant Permata with my aunt and her adorable baby girl. She was so cute laughing the whole time we were out. Sweet baby. Makes me want a baby on my own fast *hint* * hint*.

Wanted to survey Kaftan modern / Jubah modern for my cousins up coming wedding. The theme is Arabian Nights. Kinda cool but will check out the decorations if they manage to capture us. Will obviously take pictures and post them up for you guys to have a looksie and some ideas.

Sadly, I didn't manage to find any nice ones that I like. Anyone knows where I can get nice affordable ones? In KL obviously ? Do share your shopping spots with me. Thanks. Other than that nothing much I did today since tomorrow work starts. Relaxing now. *sigh*. Just realized I have so much to do for my merisik which will be on the 1st of January 2012. It's so close. Am starting to get all excited.

Don't really have any decorations to do for my merisik but somehow I feel like I have alot to do. Mostly on food and need to settle the "speech" by my uncle. Details baby! Oh well, keep posted as I have more to share with you all tomorrow. For now I'm getting sleepy ya' all. Good Night.

2 comments:

  1. Shah Alam has better options when it comes to all these Malay frocks. You can checkout SACC Mall, Plaza Masalam, etc. I find really good affordable stuff there plus the beadwork is also lush. :)

    ReplyDelete