Sunday, 30 October 2011

Twilight Breaking Dawn - Part 1

Finally...it's here. I can't wait for Breaking Dawn. I mean who can. And it
is The wedding !! Her dress, flower, ring and decorations are to die for. On top of that, add a Steamy Hot Vampire as a groom?? hamna-hamna-hamna...(that's me being speechless)

I know I would do anything to have a wedding like that in the middle of the woods. Of course it has to be as good as the movie. Not some jungle on our tropical land with mosquitoes biting all the guests. Can you imagine all the insects crawling up the guests? Hahahah...Well check out the trailer and you would know what I mean!

The Official Twilight Breaking Dawn- Part 1 Trailer


The New Breaking Dawn Trailer


Wedding Setting

The Hot Delicious Vampire Groom





Pictures : Courtesy of  Hollywood Life




No comments:

Post a Comment