Friday, 14 October 2011

Baking

I am a freak for baking.I enjoy baking all sort of cakes (cheese mostly and cupcakes) and i do get orders after people eating them *not self praising*. Since I have decided to do a Candy Buffet for my engagement i thought why not make it a candy / dessert table. So this is is where my master skills for baking comes in. As i mentioned in my previous post, I will be trying out home-made macaroons this Saturday (tomorrow) and will post the steps and recipe if they turn out great. 

Will also try experimenting other cool sugary easy-to-make desserts. Bought an awesome chocolate making book which i have yet to try. Will need to do them soon. But for now, I think macaroons will be the first. I have never tried making em' plus,I have not attended any class for macaroons..... so sorry if they turn out like crap.I'm actually looking forward to trying them out. Wish me luck !! 

No comments:

Post a Comment